Tuesday 14 February 2012

Apostrophe Mix - February 2012


  • Charlie McDonnell - Chemical Love 
  • Regina Spektor - Us 
  • Ralfe Band - Eloisa
  • Tom Dunphy & The Royal Showband - If I Didn't Have A Dime
  • The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love
  • The Zutons - Remember Me
  • Florence + The Machine - Cosmic Love (Live)
  • Charlie McDonnell - A Song About Love
This is the playlist of someone who isn't in love, and who's never properly been in love. Who is a little cautious of it, but not as wary as she was in the past, and, truthfully, a little excited at the prospect. Who hasn't received a Valentine's card since she was nine, getting four that year, all of them wasted on her. Who now knows that there's absolutely no rush, and even though she knew of this earlier, she understands it better now. Who loves herself the most, for how can you love others if you don't love yourself? Who is trying to remember if she should be writing 'who' or 'whom' at the start of these sentences.

Also, Charlie McDonnell. Awesome.

Eleanor Roscuro

2 comments:

Jessica Samantha said...

"Also, Charlie McDonnel." Laughed FOREVER.

This is the perfect mix pour moi! (Also, I think "Who" is correct!)

Eleanor Roscuro said...

I just couldn't stay that Sirius for long! And I'm glad you like the mix! I also listened to your Sing Me To Sleep (against my better judgement, for I try to avoid sad music if I'm not sad) and OH MY GOD ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US ALL?!

But I enjoyed it, in a masochistic way.

Isn't 8tracks great?

Eleanor Roscuro