Sunday 26 September 2010

Things I Am Scared Of



This may seem like a weird video to make, but one thing that I notice about video blogging is that a lot of people think that the personalities of the people vlogging aren't real, they're just for YouTube. I don't want to be like that. This is me. And also, I'm scared of a lot of things.

The sheet on which I wrote down all the things I'm scared of was on my lap, that's why I keep looking down.

Oh! Announcement! I have inspired Jenny from fiction isn't fair to start video blogging! Ah, I love it when I do that. Go subscribe!

How did the quality get so bad?

I will be recording another video tomorrow, tomorrow being Sunday. Maybe two, an 'In Three Minutes' video and perhaps a Room Tour? Interesting...

Eleanor Roscuro

1 comment:

Aoife. said...

:DDDD
I really really really love your vlog!!
I think that I would like to start vloggin, eventually. I'm probably to scared for someone I know IN REAL LIFE to see it tho. :/