Thursday 19 August 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Literal Trailer

Remember when I posted the trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? Well, thanks to Hank Green, I found this, and this is a masterpiece.



When I first watched the trailer, I didn't pay much attention to detail as the people who write HP Tumblrs did. I was just focused on the being a Harry Potter fangirl part. But now I see lots of things! Was Snape there all the time? (Of course he was - E.) If you want them (I know I do), these are the lyrics...

Introductory helicopter nature shot.
Bad guy at a safe distance
Second helicopter introductory nature shot
Bad guy at an uncomfortably close distance (turn)

Careful Harry, he doesn't have a nose.
Harry needs some sleep.
And he needs a nose.
And he needs some sleep.
And some new glasses.
And he needs a manicure.
Don't sleep yet Harry, he's gonna kill you LOOK OUT!

Spell, dodge, too many passengers,
dramatic turn,
how does that hold him up?
First time he touched a girl
Pan up pointy roof
Leaf bed look right
This movie is extremely important
Force field dissolves
Dramatically raise hand
That train is screwed
Slowly look left
This movie is the most important movie you will ever see
Back up in a library
Raise your hand and a wand
Dragon's pissed, Weasley's scared
Of a bunch of bad guys
but he acts brave while he runs.
You've gotta buy 2 tickets
Masked guy on a broom swerve
Run throw exploding
Running closer shot cast a spell
DUCK be careful with that stick too late.

OK, time out. Oh thank god OK. Catchin my breath. He's grabbin his face, whatever. OK go!

Dragon take off
People running
Downhill people running
Flex
Part 1 November walking
Chase that fire you wizards flying horse lizard
look out harry
Too late got him, help him Ron.

PART 2 July 2 BURNING
People Running backwards
Screaming
wave-hand upskirt
Windy
Kissing
Snape
cast spell
climb
look
blow up the town
Wizard lightning battle
Zoom huge shiny P
Then other letters come out.

This has definitely made my day.

Eleanor Roscuro

2 comments:

Megan Bernard said...

That was so awesome!
I am laughing so hard!

Unknown said...

I actually love this vid!! Spesh the "Back up in a libraryyy"

Love that :)

Laurii xx