Friday 8 January 2010

Twilight Oath

Found this on the Twilight Archives, a fanfiction site, and had to repost it!

Twilight Oath:


I promise to remember Bella

Each time I carelessly fall down

And I promise to remember Edward

Whenever I’m out of town

I promise to obey traffic laws

For Charlie's sake of course

And I promise to remember Jacob

When my heart fills with remorse

I promise to remember Carlisle

Whenever I am in the Emergency Room

And I promise to remember Emmett

Every time there’s a huge boom

I promise to to remember Rosalie

Whenever I see something that holds pure beauty

And I promise to remember Alice

When I’m at a mall and a cute outfit spots me

I promise to remember Renesmee

When I see that beautiful bronze hair.

And I promise to remember Esme

When someone tells me they care

I promise to remember Jasper

Whenever my stomach isn’t curled

And I promise to remember the Volturi

When someone speaks of dominating the world

Yes I promise to love Twilight

Wherever I may go

So that all may see my obsession

Because I know what the Twilighters know.

2 comments:

AnnaMcGarry said...

Haha, that was so cool!

Eleanor Roscuro said...

I know! I should put it in my school locker or something... Spreading the word!