Tuesday 5 January 2010

Dreamboard Status: Completed!

Shhh...I'm supposed to be asleep. For those among you who don't go by Greenwich Mean Time, here it's 01:40 am. I'm cleaning my room. Don't laugh! It really needs to be cleaned! Plus, I'm heading back to school on Tuesday, so I want to be a little spontaneous before I get all depressed again. I get depressed really easily, and then it lasts for ages.

So I finished my dreamboard yesterday! Oh, I didn't tell you about that. I only Tweeted about it. As you know, I don't really have a list of New Year's Resolutions, so I've decided to make a dreamboard instead, which will show some inspiring quotes, women and girls who ROCK and jobs I wanna do. And it was brilliant fun making it, I can tell you! I'll post a photo of it when I get my camera sorted out on my computer.

With High-Fives,

EleanorLight

No comments: