Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year!

Yes! Cyberspace! I haven't been on the Internet in so long because I've been in Co. Kerry with my cousins and my grandmother for the past few days. I went to a wedding, and I met a handsome boy from London named Jamie.... Turned out he's a distant cousin. It was a family wedding. (!) It could only happen to me!

Apparently today is the last day of the Noughties, 'the decade no one could pronounce'. I don't believe in New Year Resolutions. But I do have a List Of Things I Am Going To Try To Do And That I Won't Beat Up Myself About If I Don't Happen To Do Them. I haven't thought of a catchy name for it yet as you can see.

And on a topic completely unrelated, how cute is this bag?! I think it sends out a very important message.
Happy New Year everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, i feel sorry for you! but makes me wonder what he looks like...
love the bag!
Happy New Year!

Eleanor Roscuro said...

Well, I have very high standards...