Saturday 14 November 2009

Interesting Experiences Part Aon

OK. I have three important things to tell you about:

Wait, make that four.

NUMBER ONE!!!!

Thursday night.

There is a publication in Kilkenny called the Rhyme Rag that is published every year, which contains poems by teenagers in Kilkenny. I entered it for the first time this year, and I got a poem in it!

Thursday was the launch night of Issue Five and I wore my best outfit. I was feeling excited and I was kicking ass!! And the editor, Adam Wyeth, mentioned me and my poem in his speech!!!!!!

Then we had to read out our poems and I was first! And I KICKED ASS!!!!!

That was one of the best nights of my life.

NUMBER TWO!!!!

Today.

I am fourteen years old today. I'm already starting to think of my thirteen year old self as way younger than me. God, I'm such a hyprocrite.

I got an iPod nano, a New Moon t-shirt, a Saw Doctors album, Night Of The Museum 2 on DVD, Little Big Planet of PS3, and other stuff. Sorry for the lack of info.

I think I'll have to do NUMBERS THREE and FOUR tomorrow, I have to go.

No comments: